Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is Garnier a good shampoo brand?

from their shampoo brand and commercials it seems good. at i have seen it in stores and its at a good price too. Has anyone had any good experiences with it? or bad ones?





thanks!Is Garnier a good shampoo brand?
It made my hair very dull, I've been using Treseme or NexusIs Garnier a good shampoo brand?
It matters what kind you use. If you use the right kind for your hair it will work.
No! They say a lot of things that aren't true. None of their products have worked for me at all!!
garnier is a good shampoo brand i even use it myself
Garnier isn't a %26gt;bad%26lt; shampoo. The rule of thumb is tyipcally this: If it works for *your* hair, than it's okay to use. People who have a negative opinion about it, don't like the way it feels in their hair. Yours might react differently. I've used Garnier shampoo's, they're nice, and I have chemically treated hair. Those shampoo's haven't effected the longevity of my treatments. You may want to stay away from shampoo's like, Prell or Suave, they tend to run higher in the pH factor. Key fact: The higher the pH levels in a product, the more drying and stripping effect it has. Press will take wax off a floor in a heartbeat!! (So will Comet) Higher priced salon shampoo's (Biolage, Matrix, Nioxin, Redkin, Paul Mitchell, etc) aren't any better than drug store shampoo's, to be honest. You're paying for the name, that's it. If it works for you, it's okay to use. When it stops working, find another one.
u rlllly need to use it


ur hair will smell soooo good


i always get compliments on how good my hair smells cuz of it


its this nice fruity smell


and it cleans out ur hair without leaving it oily and tangly


i always use it


its the only shampoo i use
Yes - good shampoo! Makes my hair feel great and I have received compliments :)
I use sometimes Garnier Fructis shamppo and conditionner, and i think it's great brand. It's make my hair brilliant, and healty. I use a falt iron for my hair all day, and these products help my hair stay pretty. It's hydrating, cheap (under 5 $), and good ! I recommand it to you !
It's the only shampoo I use and it works fantastic.
hey girl i thought Garnier was good too! i know it smells good, it can lenghthen , strenghthen, all that crap. but I used it ((again, me)) and it didn't serve any purpose..it didn't do anything for My hair. it didtn' make it worse but it wus...O.K. my fav. alwyz and 4ever is HERBAL ESSENSES!!!! try the new ones! its the ones with the curvy lookn bottles. oooh ooh! and if u use the shampoo u GOTTA use herbal essences conditioner too. they have soo many differen't kinds! like right now i'm using ';hello hydration'; moisturizing shampoo and ';none of you frizzness'; smoothing conditioner. it smells soo good and trust me you'll get alot of compliments from boys if u r around boys alot. but if it doesn't work 4 ur hair, just remember different hair needs different care! ~by me! ^-^
if your hair is OILY its bad! i tried it but i love the smell but it suxs!
Dove is the best.
Its nothing special but if your looking for good brands try Herbal essence, Matrix, Tresseme etc I know there all expensive but there so much better than the cheap stuf!!!
I don't like it, it makes my hair tangled. I recommend Dove, Tresemme or Nexxus.
use herbal essences take it from a guy we like girls that smell good
nnnoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


treseme is great!!!!!!!!!!


or head and shoulders for dry scalps.
i only use that and it makes my hair really silky...but ppl have different types of hair so it might be good 4 u and might not.
no. especially if you have previously colored your hair. it will not only make your hair greasy, it will strip your hair of its color / or make your hair fade REALLY fast. its not the best out there...trust me...OH and dont fall for pantene either...its just as bad or worse then garnier. try biolage..its great
I seemed to have liked it, very smooth going
my hair used to look like crap and then i started useing garnire shampoo and its awsome it works extremlygood u should try
use herbal essences shampoo to make your hair flowery -smelling and clean, then use garnier fructis fortifying cream condition to really bring out shine and softness. Thats exactly what id o, and i get compliments on my ahir
i just switched over from garnier to john frieda.


garnier its hard to explain.


it doesnt really help. like it has silicones in it to make it look healthy but it actually is not.
yes it's good, it's from france
Yes! It makes my hair shiny and o so soft.
No. Grease galore. It leaves most peoples hair oily, that I know of. I would try Dove.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try Matrix! It rocks
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment