Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is garnier shampoo good?

I've tried many shampoos (except for the salon brands which im planning to try later on).


I have veryy thin, fine, and straight hair (sorta wavvy at the end)


I like herbal essences, but for some reason, my hair gets greasy in like a day and it looks really nasty.


I'm not a huge fan of pantene.


Dove is great, but it just makes my hair really frizzy.





So yeah, I haven't tried Garnier yet and I wanted to know how you guys think of it. My friends uses it and her hair looks great. I don't know much about it though, all I know is that it smells really good (:


I have their hairspray.





Best answer gets full points, ty so much!Is garnier shampoo good?
I used to use Garnier shampoos until my hair cutter dude told me that Garnier shampoo and conditioners have a much higher oil level in them than most brands, which obviously makes your hair feel more oily and leaves more buildup.





I absolutely recommend Tresemme because they salon quality products, and the bottles are HUGE, but more affordable than other brands like Pantene. Tresemme is the best you can do if you want to stay in a reasonable price range (the brands they sell in salons are insanely overpriced). Plus Garnier comes in 13 oz bottles, which typically about the same price (or MORE) than the 32 oz Tresemme bottles.Is garnier shampoo good?
I love garnier. I used the Length and Strength one for a while, and it was amazing on my hair. It made it so much more stronger, and it never was frizzy, and didnt get greasy until the day after (but that really depends on your hair type)
idk it it's good but fantastic hair salon's shampoo is really good i got 2 bottles of shampoo and conditioner for free and my hair looks awsum
I think that it is I mean it's the kind that I use!


I think that it's AWESOME!
i dont like garnier. i dont think it smells too good either. i'd use treseme. its salon quality shampoo for around $5 at target. and it smells great!!
yes it is very good i use it
NO!!! IT MADE ALL OF MY HAIR FALL OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment