Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm going to the supermarket later,what is the best shampoo:Garnier Frutis,Herbal Essenses,or Dove?

If there is one,please tell me the type i should get.My hair type is frizzy,straight/wavy,and tangled,which is hard to detangle when combing.





Thanks!I'm going to the supermarket later,what is the best shampoo:Garnier Frutis,Herbal Essenses,or Dove?
I use Garnier Fructis and I love it! I use slick and smooth I think that's what it is and it's AMAZING!





Herbal essenses made my hair unbelievably unmanagable and just gross.





dove is good but GF is better in my opinion.I'm going to the supermarket later,what is the best shampoo:Garnier Frutis,Herbal Essenses,or Dove?
everyones hair is differnt


personally i used to used pentene and it work good but i felt like tryinbg something new and i used garneier frutis and i love it


it smells really goood =]


but i guess the best thing to do it go to to travel size section of drug stores and buy little shampoos and conditionners and try them out and see which on you lke best


that what i did and garnier was my favorite


[a good way to detangle you hair is to bring a comb/brush into the shower and asfter putting conditioner in brush yor hair then wash the conditioner out it works really good for me]
Out of the choises u gave:


garnier fructis


i use pantene tho
Garnier Fructis.
I use Pantene Pro V. I've heard that John Frieda specializes in hair products to help with any problems that you may have with your hair. However Herbal Essences is also a good choice.
Garnier Fructis is the best....get it for curly/wavy hair or moisturizing.
I really liked Dove...makes ur hair really soft...I have tried the 2 other brands too
Use Garnier Frutis! It will both condition and tame your frizz!
Aussie
i no this isnt one of my choices but suave
Herbal Essences





I strongly reccomend Sunsilk or Bath %26amp; Body Works.
GARNIER FRUTIS
I only use 'Redken' products, they can be purchased most anywhere now. In times past, they were only in salons.





They are excellent.
I don't know,but don't get Dove it makes your hair fall out a lot.
garnier, i started buying that long before anybody had heard of it. its a great product! its really as good as the expensive brands....
None of those listed....Aussie is the only way to go....Believe me, I have been through WAY too much strife trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that would be great for my hair and Aussie products are absolutely amazing! Try it! I can guarantee you will loooooove it after just one try...
I love Dove products! But I also like to use Pantene.





鈾櫕 L
My hair is also frizzy. I use the Dove Intensive Hair shampoo and Elseve Nutri Gloss conditioner =) It helps me a lot to detangle my hair
Herbal Essense is the one for you.
ive used ALL of those and my personal preferences are herbal essences and dove. i LOVE dove, but herbal essences just smells amazing! i dont like garnier fructis... it made my hair feel dry and tangled, but everyone's different. my sister loves garnier.





so in order from best to worst i'd say:





dove


herbal essences


garnier fructis





good luck. i hope this helps.








EDIT: yes pantens pro-v is bad for your hair. it has too much protein in it and can cause your hair to be extremely greasy/dry. its alright for a short period of time, but after long periods of use, you'll notice a difference... definitely in a negative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment