Thursday, January 7, 2010

My hair got more brittle.i tried garnier and tresseme shampoo for my hair type but it got worst.any help?

i tried Garnier fructis length and strength and Trusseme anti-breakage shampoo but my hair started to get wost.it's falling off all over the place and shredding. i'm going crazy because its getting severe.i also want to know what is the causes of this unhealthy hair type.My hair got more brittle.i tried garnier and tresseme shampoo for my hair type but it got worst.any help?
Eat healthier and take vitamins. You may not be eating properly. If it's truly bad, see a doctor.My hair got more brittle.i tried garnier and tresseme shampoo for my hair type but it got worst.any help?
Well, what made it brittle in the first place? was the hair healtht when it started to break? what damage have you done to your hair? is hair loss a history in your family?
You need a good conditioner. First wash your hair with a cheap shampoo or even your body wash to strip all the oils and buildup off your hair, then use a deep conditioning treatment, I recommend TRESemme repair hot oil treatment. Get a good conditioner, TRESemme intense moisture conditioner. Also only wash your hair every 2 days to keep from damaging it. You might also need a cut if it's been a long time. Mine was falling out all over the place when I hadn't cut it for a year. If this doesn't help go to a hair salon, they should be able to help.
To keep hair from falling out use: 2 tbls. apple cider vinegar 2-3 x day because it has 93 vitamins and minerals. Use pure coconut oil for moisturizing. Just a little goes a long way. Hair and nails will become long and strong. It is the only all natural product that has made my hair and nails grow without any breakage.
it could be because ur not eating healthy... or enough.
I just started using Pantene Pro V (see link for exact one) I cant believe how nice my hair feels now. So soft and silky. Give it a try.





http://www.pantene.com/en_US/products/re鈥?/a>
Switch to Garnier Fructis Dry and Damaged. I have the same problem, and Dry and Damaged works better for me than Long and Strong....or any other shampoo and conditioner which I've tried, actually. :P
try this shampoo its awesome! Joico KL-Pak reconstructor. It is the best shampoo and condtioner ever! Its kind of pricey, but trust me it works!! They also have this liquid reconstructor, and you spray it on after your condition, and it smells great and it works wonders! my hair used to be horrible and after like a week of this stuff my hair was 100% different. After the first time you use the liquid reconstructor, you can feel a difference. Trust me its well worth the money. You can only buy it in salons or professional beauty stores. Good luck!
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment