Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pantene or Garnier Fructis shampoo?

(and conditioner)





Which do you like better and why?





Which should I get?Pantene or Garnier Fructis shampoo?
neither they I have see alot people who complaint about this 2 shampoo my personal is experience is with garnier it gives a nice shiny but my hair was falling very badly and it me gave dandruff . pantene smell good but is not good for your hair people over here complaint about this shampoo . I love aveeno shampoo, dove, tresemme this are the best ive use it helps hair and leaves hair nicely.Pantene or Garnier Fructis shampoo?
I say Garnier Fructis because Pantene makes your hair super greasy/oily the next day. I've used Pantene in the past but found more success with Garnier. Not only did Garnier prevent me from having to cut my hair due to over-processing it, it saved me money by allowing me to wash my hair every other day unlike Pantene.





Hope this helps!


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment