Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which shampoo should I buy? Infusium23 Repair(ologie) shampoo or Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo?

Im trying to grow out my african american shoulder length thick coarse hair.Which shampoo should I buy? Infusium23 Repair(ologie) shampoo or Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo?
Typically Relaxers are used to straighten the hair.


While Perms can be used to reduce curly hair, the desired result is a controlled curl pattern.





Either product would be a fine choice. However you should probably consult with your stylist to see what product(s) she's using just to make sure your choice will compliment the professional services you're receiving from her.Which shampoo should I buy? Infusium23 Repair(ologie) shampoo or Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo?
I absolutely love Infusium products. They always make my hair really smooth, soft and smelling great. It moisturizes your hair extremely well. I've been using them for about 2 years now and I would recommend you buying that for sure.


Plus, it's a lot cheaper!





Garnier Fructis products are usually too strong and they rip out the natural oils that you need in your hair. I've used that before, too, and it just ended up drying out my hair really badly.
Infusium is way better and it will help with the stuff you are doing to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment