Thursday, January 7, 2010

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo/Conditioner?

I shoulder length, fine hair which is pretty frizzy. Will this work?Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo/Conditioner?
Yes, yes, YES!!!! It will work great!Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo/Conditioner?
I've tried it, not the best. I like pantene pro-v ice shine. It makes your hair super soft and healthy looking.
It might. It is worth a try
garnier works ok but your head smells like fruit salad. ask your hairdresser. things like paul mitchell and sebastian cost more but you use less -- so it works out about the same.
It will work well for the frizz, though bear in mind it will weigh your hair down taking away volume. If you don't mind flat hair, go for it. I have thick hair and use it to de-frizz and flatten my hair down. If you want volume but not frizz, look into a product called BioSilk which is a serum you rub into damp hair. It works wonders.
It's not the best (I found it weighed down my hair too much) try the sunsilk line - it's my personal fave!
i have the same hair type as you. what i would recommend using is Aussie shampoo in the type called Sydney Smooth. its not to expensive and i works really well!
No way use the Paul Mitchell products they are not much more than the Fructis
heck yeah, but its best to get them seperate, not the two in one kind, and get the anti frizz garnier shampoo, i had really frizzy hair i started using it and works really well
it totally works! my sister and i use it and my hair is really frizzy but ever since i have been using ti my hair is really smooth and soft.
no! It does not work at all! I use Brilliant Burnette shampoo and conditoner. Depending on your hair color you can get different typs. It works like a charm. Ever sence i used it i have a gorgous sleek unfrizzy hair.
for some people my friend had it and it made her hair less frizzy and more flex able
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment