Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?

Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?





To make my hair silkier, softer, and shinier? And can you recommend what kind (if Fructis)? My hair is black, staight, and long.Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?
WoW, you sound just like my friend Elsie.


But Garnier Fructis: Sleek And Shine


It works wonders for hair.


Aussie can make fuller/thicker hair frizzy and kinda greasy.Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?
i LOVE aussie. my hair was so damaged and it made it sooooo much better. i used the aussie moist (i have curly dry hair) and my hairdresser noticed that i did something different :)


so that's what i personally recommend but i haven't heard anything bad about garnier fructis either. it all depends on your hair type. i heard the sleek and shine is good for straight hair.
My Daughter said's to use Aussie she loves it and she is in college it is allot better for your hair so Aussie Today
Garnier Silk and Shine....duh

No comments:

Post a Comment