Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anyone used Garnier Fruitis shampoo?

Did you like it? Which product did you use?Has anyone used Garnier Fruitis shampoo?
I like Garnier Fruitis a lot. I use Sleek and Shine.Has anyone used Garnier Fruitis shampoo?
Yes, I used the shampoo...its was really great!
I have used Long %26amp; strong , and sleek %26amp; shine, I like them both. I like how the conditioner feels when i put it in,( i like sleek %26amp; shine the best for that)


I only stick with brands that the conditioner feels really silky and nice in my hair, before i rinse it out. Dove is one that i hated, it felt very crappy when the conditioner was in, like I didnt even have conditioner in. So yes I really like garnier fructis, I;m currently using it.
Yes I have. It is a good hair product for people with thin %26amp; normal hair but if you have problems with dandruff or flakes and have a more hair than most people do it's not the best shampoo. Otherwise, it's a relatively good shampoo. ( I used the regular for normal hair %26amp; I believe it was mosturizing)
yes i used a two in one shampoo conditioner and it worked well for me till i ran out!
yeah i like it


i used shampoo, conditionar, and sleek and shine
i used to use the slick and shine shampoo and conditioner all the time and i used the slick and shine oil but i didn't like that , the shampoo and conditioner works pretty good in the summer and keeps ur hair from frizzin up in the heat,i don't really use it now cause my hair is really difficult and i have to use other stuff but i'll probably use it again in the summer, i would try it its pretty good
Yes I just started using them a few weeks ago. They smell very nice. I used the Curl %26amp; Shine Shampoo %26amp; COnditioner. I also used the Curl Control Hairspray: EXTRA HOLD, Curl Construct Mousse, and Long %26amp; Strong Split Ends Treatment. O yeah and the Curl %26amp; Shine Leave-In Conditioner.
i used it its ok
I do currently use Garnier Fructis Shampoo. I have used it for about 2 years. My hair is about half way down my back and is thick but very fine so it is hard to keep healthy and from tangling. I tried many different cheaper shampoo/conditioners before I finally decided on Garnier. The length and strength version of it fits my hair needs exactly and it makes it smell really good. (I get comments on it quite often.) I did not want to pay the price for the Shampoo and the amount I needed for my hair so I alternate shampoos. I first used Garnier products entirely for two weeks and then I began alternating by using a cheap version of Suave shampoo and the Garnier conditioner every other time instead of entirely Garnier every time. (example: first washing would be Suave shampoo/Garnier conditioner, second would be Garnier shampoo/Garnier conditioner, third would be Suave shampoo/Garnier conditioner.... and so on.)This alternation still keeps my hair healthy. I have really enjoyed using Garnier for my hair.





(This really sounds like a comercial doesn't it?)
yes. I tried it. I used the ganier fructis curls and shine. It worked okay. Just make sure you use the little spray thing. It doesn't work as well with out it. Good Luck! I really like it.
yea i use the sleek and shine i really like it cause it makes your hair so soft and since i straighten my hair every day i like it cause it doesnt make it frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment