Thursday, January 7, 2010

Garnier fructis or herbal essences shampoo?

out of garnier fructis and herbal essence shampoo, which brand works better for you/which one do you like more, and why?


just curious:)Garnier fructis or herbal essences shampoo?
Well to be honest I've used both and I think Fructis smells better.





But when I told my hairdresser I was using Fructis he gave me hell. He told me both of these brands can be very damaging and are not very good quality products.]





So I don't really recommend using either of these =)Garnier fructis or herbal essences shampoo?
Herbal Essences smells AMAZING, but every time I try a new shampoo I go back to Garnier Fructis. The shampoos and conditioners are so creamy and even work great in place of shaving cream!
I have recently tried both, and i like Herbal Essences Hydrolicious the best
herbal essences smells sooooooo very good and has your hair smelling good,so thats why i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment