Thursday, January 7, 2010

Garnier shampoo is good or not?

Garnier Shampoo is good for healty to semi healthy hair. If you have hair that has been chemically treated or is damaged from heat due to straightning, perm or styling, even naturally thick coarse hair then you want a salon quality product from a salon. Pantene is SO horribe for your hair. Most people don't know it, but it has a waxy substance in it that stunts growth and prevents natural vitamins from getting into the hair to promote new growth. Pantene just makes your hair LOOK healthy it doesn't actually make it that way.Garnier shampoo is good or not?
Who the fucck cares


use whatever you want okGarnier shampoo is good or not?
yeah good
garnier tangles yur hair and make u lose more hair. i would suggest using pantene
I have used garnier fructis shampoo and its good but i found the conditioner better. but it may or may not suit your hair. everyones hair is different and the shampoo you use and which suits your hair may not be so for someone else. also don't change shampoos frequently. infact stick to the one u have been using and which works on your hair. anyways, u can try out the garnier one if u want to and buy the one depending on your hair type. also use a conditioner everytime u shampoo.
I've never tried before. think about that.
yes is good , but i like ,the pantenne shampoo , i nore better


or the marca CHI is very very good
It does't smell very good on your hair after it's dried. Kinda reminds me of cat pee
It depends on which hair u are applying it to...
I didn't care for it years ago when I tried it, seemed to leave my hair stiff and limp looking. I wasn't impressed, now I use professional shampoo only, ie. BedHead, Matrix, Redken
good for ladies
It depends on what kind of hair u have? I have straight long silky hairs.


It's good. But when I used it I started lossing my hairs then I stopped using it!
Ya it is good.
I have never tried it but Sunsilk is very good.
good
I have never tried it but I can say that Pantene Pro works great on all types of hair color and textures...
I really like Garnier Fruitis.


Or however you spell it!


I like the way it makes your hair look.


And I also like the way it makes my hair smell!


:)
ya n smells awesome
never tried garnier


but sunsilk black is good
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment