Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which shampoo is healthier? Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine or Herbal Essences Hello Hydration?

Which is healthier and also, which makes your hair grow faster??? Please dont suggest anything else, just answers the question, and no dumb answers. SO which is healthier??? %26amp; maybe makes you hair grow a little faster? I have short, layered, thick, kinda split endish, shoulderlength hair...?Which shampoo is healthier? Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine or Herbal Essences Hello Hydration?
i think and like garnier fructis better.


i find herbal essences having too many chemicals in it.


that's not good for your heaaad.Which shampoo is healthier? Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine or Herbal Essences Hello Hydration?
try tresemme, its salon shampoo, you buy it at a store tho. or a salon, seriously, it leaves your hair smelling SO good! and your hair is ALOT healthier, its the best shampoo i have EVER had, I promise you that if you try it, you will LOVE it, it comes in a black circle bottle lol email me if your interested and i can get you the name.=] carlykitteh@yahoo.com also your hair does grow faster too lol :D Thought i'd mention. It got rid of my split ends and everything, lets just say, my hair went from dull, to drop dead GORGEOUS in one night ;)
neither, get apple ginseng by back to basics, it's the healthiest my hair's ever been. And there was a lot of growth with that. I also use suave coconut. between these two product my hair has grown at least 14 inches in about a year. That is unprecedented for me. runner up is herbal essence, not as healthy or long, but VERY soft. If you combine these 3 products and switch em up, you'll probably get amazing hair.
i have tried both, and herbal essences work MUCH better for me :) my hair just feels healthier and softer


also, i have the same hair as you lol
Hmm, well my hair is thick and has split ends too lol and I would use Herbal Essences if it was me, Garnier doesnt work that well for my hair. Not really sure which would help hair grow though..
I realllly loved Hello Hydration, you should try it =)
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment