Thursday, January 7, 2010

How is Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo for normal hair?

Does it really stop the frizziness? Does it really make it sleek and shine?..lolHow is Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo for normal hair?
Didn't notice any shine. There was no frizziness however, because my hair was too busy being greased down. I used this only once, and hated it so much that I washed it out before I went to work with Citreshine.How is Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo for normal hair?
it smells good and works well
i use it and i have normal hair. lol yes it really does do all that.. plus it smells really good! hehe
it depends if you got nice curly hair it comes out ugloy


and if you got straight split end hair then it comes out to be very extremely greasy!





go here if you want to read about it


(it might not work if not then trythe other option.)


http://badnews.com/hair+problems/


http://people.com
I use it a lot and it /helps/ will the frizzyness but it doesn't stop it.





I really love there conditioner though. It makes you hair feel like pure silk!
it's okay. i like dove and john freda's better.
I didn't like it and I felt is was too oily on my hair.
its okay i dont really like it i prefer nioxin
Yeah, I used it for a while and my hair was great. I just can't use a shampoo for too long at one time.
I honestly think it's one of the best drugstore shampoos I've tried- and I looove the sleek and shine conditioner. Garnier Frctis products also smell amazing. It makes my hair super soft and frizz-free. I would definitely recommend it, plus, at ~$3 a bottle, you don't have much to lose!
I used it and I have normal hair with some frizz after I get done washin it though... this shampoo doesn't work, it makes your hair greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment