Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo/ conditioner combo would you use, Herbal Essence or Garnier Fructis?

I am looking for super soft, light, frizz- free hair.What shampoo/ conditioner combo would you use, Herbal Essence or Garnier Fructis?
nonono don';t listen to them.





HERBAL ESSENCE !


im addicted to it,


its not as expensive %26amp;%26amp; works reallly good for cheap stufffWhat shampoo/ conditioner combo would you use, Herbal Essence or Garnier Fructis?
I am a man.I have used both and i prefer Herbal Essence to Garnier Fructis.But then again Herbal Essence is usually alittle more expensive then Garnier Fructis.You can get Garnier Fructis inexpensive at Walmart.I am frugal so right now I am using 2in1 shampoo/conditioner johnsons , and sometimes the orange bottle Herbal Essences 2in1. I love them both.Garnier Fructis is not bad either.
Hi,


I have four girls and they all have different hair types. My oldest who is thirteen has very thick curly hair that tends to frizz often, i have tried everything then a friend mentioned using Dove shampoo and conditioner. It is not expensive but I have found that it makes her hair baby soft and not frizzy anymore. Let me know if it works for you like it did for my daughter.
They are both the same when it comes down to it. If you want silky smooth anti frizz hair try Redken Soft conditioner... paying more for a higher end conditioner is better for your hair in the long run, and will make it look and feel better, shampoo doesn't really matter. Any Redken, Aveda or BedHead product is better for your hair than the cheap drug store brands.
i wouldn't use either! i always use salon professional shampoos and conditioners as i think that they work far better than any shop bought variety's! and im not just saying this because im a hairdresser! i honestly believe it. I think that Redken, Paul mitchell and Tigi Bed head are amongst the best. hope this helps


A good shampoo is the most important thing as that is what does all the good stuff! the conditioner just coats the surface of the hair if you want something moreintensive then you should get a treatment such as Redken heavy cream. it is fab!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment